Ways You Can Help
There many expenses associated with the Unveiling Ceremony, the Reception, and the BCGM National Tour. At this point we are focused on the Unveiling Ceremony in Wasington, DC. All financial contributions will be prioritized and used to cover the following items for the Ceremony and subsequente:
- Procure Borinqueneers Tribute Package that will include (provided funds are available):
- Bronze 3” Replicas 1,000 ct.
- Certificate of Awards and Covers 1,000 ct. each
- 1.5” Medal Replicas 1,000 ct.
- Gift Boxes 1,000 ct.
- Custom Gift Bag 1,000 ct.
- Name Tags 1,000 ct.
- Public Relations Education Campaign
Cover Washington DC Unveiling Ceremony Expenses (Borinqueneers +1 Guest - in need of financial assistance):
- Emergency Medical Assistance Service, and Special Need
All Donations will be applied to expenses associated with the pre-unveiling, unveiling ceremony, and post-unveiling ceremony.
You can help the BCGMC meet its worthy goals by making an individual cash donation. Donations can be made online using the Pay Pal link below or by mail to:
BCGM Ceremony National Committee
P.O. Box 631
Washington, DC 20044
Donations can also be made online using PayPal: